We often talk about home oral hygiene and professional oral health care as ways to decrease your odds of developing periodontal disease. However, even with regular and thorough preventive care, you may be susceptible.Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
According algo to the American Academy of Periodontology, there are several risk factors which contribute to the likelihood of developing periodontal disease, including:
- Smoking – Tobacco use is of the most significant risk factors associated with periodontal disease, according to recent studies.
- Stress – Stress can make it difficult for your body to fight infections, cheap mlb jerseys including periodontal disease.
- Medication – Some medications can have adverse effects on your oral health. Certain anti-depressants, oral contraceptives and heart medicines have been linked to higher rates of periodontal disease. Be sure to update us of any new medications you may be taking.
- Bruxism/Clenching/Grinding – Grinding your teeth can put extra stress on the soft tissue and supporting structures of your teeth. This could speed up the rate at which cheap jerseys free shipping periodontal disease progresses.
- Systemic Diseases – Other systemic FME diseases, such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular disease contribute to the body’s inflammatory response and can increase the odds of developing periodontal disease, as Our well as increase Pa the rate of progression.
- Genetics – Studies have linked genetic factors to the odds of developing periodontal disease.
We have seen the damaging oral and overall effects of periodontal disease many times. It is our goal to help you attain optimal gaat oral and overall health. If you feel you may have risk factors making you more susceptible to periodontal disease, please contact our dentist in Highland, MD. We will provide an individual care plan to decrease your odds of developing this disease. Just like any disease, prevention wholesale nba jerseys and early detection are best.